A seed is begins to grow...
So, I'm about to start on something new, or perhaps I should rephrase: I am about to finish something that I started a long time ago. I will relax for the moment but it is worth saying for posterity: for all the folks I met and had to leave soon after, and for all the times I wanted to get to know people better but simply couldn't, I wish I had a way of coming back to you and making the moments stretch out longer. But they have all assisted in pushing me towards something I otherwise would have not met, and rather than spend such long stretches of time with you I will have to meet the world full on and high up in a place that I do not necessarily want to be, but ought to be. A history teacher once taught me that I must ask questions and must even ask them of myself, so I will be always re-arranging, always stretching out further and further. I have to start nurturing that in the people around me. I have to carry this life forward after far too much time alone.
Comments
Post a Comment