Transforming Water

Photons between moving molecules
artistic humility before science:
the difference between illusion and truth
a musician and a narcotic experience.
A musician is having a experience with truth
with all the psychic powers of the solar system,
but they are in an inward display

-- "The only one thing is humility,
because that is the most beautiful experience available.
To love yourself before any scratching, clawing, experience of the mind.
I feel fucking weird but in my imagination
I am a director
I am an imagination radio
and that's fine
But you get weird parts of films
Entertainment; but you could be fed with saline
on forms of twisted expression
The last thing we are is fake;
That's the delusion.
We each have their favourite songs"--

Out of cosmic water, electrons they depart.
We are experimenting, after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delirium and Drift

Memory

"Are All Humans Hedonists?"