Unthought

There is a questionable aspect to whether or not to write as an academic, a scholar, when it is also true that to be liberated and a musician might also be effective as communicating with people. The truth is that, whilst I read through extracts from Michel Foucault, Paul Virilio, and Gilles Deleuze, I identify aspects of thought which are already within my comprehension. If I look towards Jean Badrillard I also find similarities and confluences in ideas. I have to question my motivation and also whether I truly believe that to be a scholar in a traditional sense really makes much sense at all. The truth is that my own style of learning has been filtering through density and trickling through is a transparent form. Because complexities exist does not mean that there is not a fluid approach to learning, or a way of clarifying ideas to make them flow as if through a natural conduit. My experiment upon myself is beginning to make more sense as I draw similarities between all disciplines, and recognize where the density of thought in certain areas makes particular areas of thought inaccessible. I recognize the underground aspect of the enlightenment as the most persevering and also recognize that, unless there is a great talent of filtration and clarification, the way knowledge gathers in density and loses relevance will continue, without being declared bankrupt of meaning or resemblance to natural patterns of iteration. That is, natural patterns of change. The tendency is to regard knowledge as something definite; something that can culminate in machine-like perspective. But it is this reasoning which is confounded by flux and laws of predictability; even if a machine could be calibrated to recognize infinite arrangements of matter and change it would not come any closer to recognizing a solution for our particular problem; that is of accepting multiple forces and variations as intrinsic, and without ultimate categorical difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delirium and Drift

Memory

"Are All Humans Hedonists?"