Alpha double negative...
Well, I haven't written in some time, and within reason. I lived out in the countryside for a while and then started missing the folks I knew. I also realised that the time I've spent occupied by literature and philosophy has come to a natural and comfortable rest.
I guess philosophy never leaves you, but I'm in the middle of six different books at the moment and I've decided against finishing them while I consolidate my credits at university. Anyway, learning about Europe in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries is quite a pleasure. So I will wave goodbye to Proust, Cicero, Dostoesvsky and Solzenitsyn for the time being. Sixteen months is a good length of serious reading.
I've been thinking about taking to writing more, dancing (I've taken up swing and blues), and learning to play my own songs. As for this journal, I'm not sure. I'll get back to it. ;)
I guess philosophy never leaves you, but I'm in the middle of six different books at the moment and I've decided against finishing them while I consolidate my credits at university. Anyway, learning about Europe in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries is quite a pleasure. So I will wave goodbye to Proust, Cicero, Dostoesvsky and Solzenitsyn for the time being. Sixteen months is a good length of serious reading.
I've been thinking about taking to writing more, dancing (I've taken up swing and blues), and learning to play my own songs. As for this journal, I'm not sure. I'll get back to it. ;)
Comments
Post a Comment